Hello guys, this is my first time I'll be making a quick guide on how to make a starter character. However, be warned this isn't a guide for everyone as this might involve limiting yourself to playing a few classes, and I wouldn't encourage anyone to just play anything they don't like. Also, this isn't an endgame guide or anything of that style.
As far as I know, I noticed one of the biggest reasons why people are lost on which character to make is most likely for the fact that the amount of buffed attack power, or "range", can be different depending on class (and not just your funds). I have YouTube proof that my main character is currently at over 500k range with no form of funding except cosmetic changes and the Free Market permit.
This is not a Reboot character. In fact, this is my main character in my home server, Renegades, and I'm equipping no godly gears bought from the FM, and best equip I have there is only one Unique Fafnir Indigo Flash. I could afford all of those gears because right now, they were cheap enough for me to just buying all of these weapons for even my own mules.
Here's how to make it:
- Get to Level 205 and spend most of your Hyper Stat SP towards Damage.
- Get one SS character card set and two S character card sets.
- Get these following Link Characters: Kanna, Demon Avenger, Xenon, Luminous, Cannoneer.
- Buy a full Fafnir set, and Reinforced Gollux Pendant and Belt.
- Scroll everything with 70% spell trace except for the Gollux equips.
- Invest on Epic Potential scrolls, but try to get most of them from events whenever possible.
- Keep doing Easy Magnus until you get a Nova cape from him.
- Obtain the cubes from Rewards Shop and the Commerci PQ.
And the stuff that I've been selling at the Free Market was collected from Elite Boss battles I fought while training link characters for both Renegades and Galicia characters, mostly Clean Slate Scroll 10%, Epic Scroll 50%, and Black Star Potions found at Root Abyss secret shops.
By the way this was actually done on certain characters, in this case Kanna. I've noticed it was also easy to get a Cannoneer and a Xenon to 100k range by scrolling full sets with 70% scrolls (don't know why).