I think it's really cool we can learn both herbalism and mining on the same character. Nice work.
I would like to suggest some updates I think are needed from spending quite a lot of time working on leveling up my professions here are a few thoughts from my experiences so far.
Alchemy, I am currently level 11
- Transform potions/recipes. Any chance of getting more monsters added? I actually enjoy making them and I do sell them in my shop pretty cheap for others to enjoy. But I noticed some monsters that I can make, don't currently exist in the game (like Zombie Lupins and Invurate (spelling?)). I personally would like to see more Boss "Special" ones added in like Pink Bean along with a wider variety of monsters. Plus it's more fun to hunt monsters around my level to get the drops needed to make the potions.
Accessory Crafting, I am currently level 12
- Why do we still need Gallant emblems? They are impossible to find yet I still need them to make maplestory2 items. Can we either increase drop rates or remove the need for them all together and replace with another jewel or plate?
- Level 130 shoulders look cool to try to make, yet I can't obtain the recipe? From doing some research it looks like these were only available as a mysterious recipe from the now defunct PVP. Since I managed to get to level 12 on my crafter, it would have be nice to automatically learn these recipes.
- More earring options that are tradable and can compete with the boss set Sea earrings. I used to make half earrings to fund myself, but it seems like people prefer the boss set one. I totally understand, the set effect is nice. How about we get a chance to make them or be able to do a different color? Something exclusive and unique to crafter profession? The same can be said for pendants, face accy's too.
- White/Dark face accessory recipes? I don't think can be obtained anymore either, any chance we can fix that?
- Adding profession related quests to earn things like dream stones. Since my main ins't exactly strong enough for Cygnus runs, it could be a nice alternative to have some sort of repeatable quest to earn some of the materials like and I would also include Rocks/Pieces of Time, Gallant emblems to the rewards. Or, have that as a possible reward from turning in ore fragments. Sort of like the Orbis exchange quest.
Smithing- Level 10 so far currently farming materials before trying to get to 11.
- Can we please make capes? I would love to be able to make capes like all colors of the Seraph or Giles capes (my personal favorites) Up to level 100 or so. I like the challenge of making capes for my other characters and getting random, useful potential would be a great bonus. Plus, there could be an opportunity to sell and perhaps earn a little funding for oneself to boot.
These are just a few examples I have made note of, I am enjoying the professions a lot. I just think a few changes would make it more fun and challenging.
I left out two things for Alchemy. My apologies.
I think a really neat idea would be a "Fusing machine" similar to the extractors. We could set it up and let other crafter's use it also let people who are hunting for something have the option to fuse for better stats.