You absolutely must make maplestory2 coins more obtainable, and "the near future" had better be tomorrow's maintenance.
As things stand right now, the raised limit gives a huge advantage to botters. Legitimate players can't realistically earn more than 3000 maplestory2 coins throughout the event. If one wants 6000 maplestory2 mesos (for 5 Primes of each kind), one has to buy a lot of leaves, and 99% of the market supply for leaves comes from bots.
Here are a few methods which I think should be very easy to implement, even in time for tomorrow.
1. Boxes: Increase the limit of coins per day from boxes. Also increase the chances of getting coins, or the number of coins per box (to prevent botters from having an advantage over legits by being able to farm more boxes).
2. Festival: Increase the limit of items obtainable per shower. Or increase the frequency of showers.
3. Quests: Increase the number of coins given by quests (Scholarly Shroom, Developer Letters, etc). Remember to give the extra maplestory2 coins to people who've already completed the quests.
New sources (still easy to implement):
4. Mini-Games: Bring back Kemdi's mini-game station, including the mass bingo, etc. If that code has been cannibalized to make Star Planet mini-games, and can't be easily re-activated, then make Star Planet give 10th Anniversary Coins in addition to Star Points and Reward Points.
5. Bosses: Make bosses drop 10th Anniversary Coins. Easiest way to implement this is to search for everything that drops Crusader Coins, and make it drop the same number of 10th Anniversary Coins. Alternatively, have NPC Worena award 10th Anniversary Coins in addition to the maplestory2 Reward Points that she gives for boss kills.
6. Monster Park: Make 10th Anniversary Coins drop in addition to, or in place of, Monster Park Commemorative maplestory2 Coins.
Make each coin count for more:
7. Event Shop: Reduce prices. I know you said you won't, but increasing the supply of coins is equivalent to reducing the demand for them. And slashing all prices in half would be easy to implement. Remember to refund coins to people who've already bought goods from the shop.