First, let me start off my admitting that I'm extremely biased for the phantom class and I'm not here to ask Nexon to buff phantom or nerf other classes: I would just like to know everyone's opinion on whether or not I should keep the phantom class or sell all my gear and try to fund a NW instead. Here's why I'm heart torn on funding a phantom:
- I'm around 1m range fully buffed with 254% boss and 84% PDR (this range is without ANY %ATT and I have around 100k nx to hopefully use to cube my items in the next hot time; however, if I decide not to continue investing in my phantom, I will probably use the nx to karma all my gear over to a new NW
- I personally scrolled and perfected my cane with 10att primes and a +25% boss dmg nebulite (trashy unique pot however)
- My carte finale is legendary with 2 lines of +30% boss and a +25% boss dmg neb
- Even with these "decent" equips, % boss, PDR, and range, I CAN'T DO CRAP -> NW's with around my range with FAR less PDR and %boss can solo hard magnus and hellux >_> according to cherrytigers (really funded phantom), he could barely solo hellux with 1.8m range CLEAN with 90% PDR and 300% boss...
- I love the phantom class and have so many memories attached to it... but let's face it: my real goal is that I want to be able to solo hard mag and hellux to "self fund" my other characters and it looks like it takes WAYYYY less effort to bring a NW to that level as opposed to a phantom
What are your thoughts?
Also, any idea on how much my primary and secondary items can sell for? World is BROA
Thanks so much for your time guys!