I am leaving this under Feedback because I still feel we should eventually Migrate Bug Tracking to a proper, JIRA based subsite. The fact I felt I had to make the below lends to that.
While I've noticed several bugs in the past update or two, I've been apprehensive to file bug reports. This is mainly due to the fact that, as Bug Reports are currently filed using forum topics, maintaining format is a pain. There is a guideline, but how this guideline is adjusted (bold font, where text is placed, etc) can vary quite noticeably. Every time I made a topic, I'd have to pull out my template and make sure I'm inputting all my information, repeatedly.
To mitigate this issue, I spent the night putting together a webpage which builds your posts for you. You simply enter relevant information, and it outputs what should be properly formatted post code. No mistakes cutting into the headers and such, making sure you select the right space. I will put it to use probably tomorrow when I have time to properly document all the problems I've encountered.
Note that what I have there is probably VERY sloppy to anyone that knows coding. I mainly wanted to be able to add/remove fields without much fuss, so I wanted to stay purely to one medium, which ended up being HTML forms with almost no other look ups... If anyone can do it cleaner/better, feel free to, but as far as what's there, it works.
(Oh, and I also set it up so you can input image URLs and it wraps them with tags automatically. If it's the only image(s) on a line, it'll center it/them as well.)
What method did you use to restrict it to numbers only? I remember trying to tackle that with my Hyper Stat Calculator, but ended up just using a select element since there were so many ways for people to slip garbage information into the field.
Edit: Found you. So you used the number type. Hmm. I found reports people could do workarounds to insert non-numeric data. Although the way I'm using a form in my page, turns out the browser is imposing the numeric restriction for me, whereas my calculator was trying to be automatic and therefore was working on its own.
Fixed it. Part of how my really strange, written overnight code works: I used the form's "elements" collection to find every field. (If I ever wanted to add/remove fields, I could just add one row to the table, and the code would adjust itself.) To differentiate between them so the code did the right actions, I was looking at either the "type" or "tagName" for specific values. "number" wasn't included in my check, so it was disregarding it. (Inclusive checking, like how MapleStory is coded to prevent exploits.) Just added "number" and it works fine.
Man, I coded this oddly. But that's why I invite anyone to code a better iteration. This can just serve as an example for how to enter input and the resulting output.